What Is It?
Our Sober Rides Campaign is offered on several holidays throughout the year.
Simply put, James Horne Law will help pay for your sober ride home after a night out celebrating.
With more drivers on the road than ever before, it’s critical that we all make good decisions and help keep everyone safe.
We want to do our part to help our communities arrive alive after celebrating a holiday with alcohol.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you do is get a safe, sober ride on one of our featured holidays and then submit your receipt to James Horne Law. We’ll reimburse you up to $30 for your ride. Rides should start or end in Lakewood Ranch, FL or the surrounding area.
After you take the ride, screenshot your receipt. Then, email the requested information (photo ID, receipt, and mailing address) to email@example.com.
2023 Sober Ride Holidays
- March 17 – St Patricks Day
- May 29 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- November 23 – Thanksgiving
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31 – New Years
What’s The Next Eligible Holiday
Independence Day 2023 – Eligible Rides from 8 PM on July 3, 2023 until 10 AM on July 5, 2023.
Rules And Regulations
- Ride must begin or end in Lakewood Ranch, FL or the surrounding area
- Maximum Value of $30 – including tip (if ride costs more, we’ll send $30)
- Must be of legal drinking age at time of ride
- Submit Photo ID, Screenshot of Receipt, and Mailing Address to James Horne Law via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program is limited to 25 submissions per Holiday
- Ride must be submitted within 7 days of holiday